Member Name : Ron Becker
Who we are: A 501(C)(3) non-profit comprised of volunteer parents and friends who understand and believe that involvement in the arts helps a develop life long skills and confidence, makes a positive difference in a person’s quality of life and fosters beneficial contributions to society.
Mission: Be a leader in support and advocacy for the Deer Park School System benefiting the student performing and visual arts programs.
Vision: DPAC will be a vibrant, self-sustaining organization that meets the needs of the performing and visual arts programs for the Deer Park School System while enhancing community involvement and support.
Purpose: To advocate for the participation of students in the performing and visual arts.
To raise community awareness of the benefits of student participation in the performing and visual arts.
– Trophies for 86 student performers at JFK Variety Show- $88
– Support 2 students to attend Music Competition at
Hershey Park – $400
– Purchased percussion instruments for DPHS production
“The Wiz” – $564
– Support for NYSTEA student trip – $400
– T-shirts for student participants in “Dinner & A Show” – $740
– Purchased clay & glazes for JFK 5th grade clay classes -$740
– Frames for DPHS “LI Best” Art Competition – $120
– Support of student performance trip to Ohio – $200
-Purchased table easels for Robert Frost Art Exhibit –
– 6 Scholarships to graduating seniors – $6,000
– Introduced “Deer Park’s Got Talent” at Robert Frost
– Trophies for JFK musical student performers – $116
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|